- 3 cups Silk soy creamer (1 1/2 pints)
- 20 regular size marshmallows
- 1 package of bubble gum, not sugar-free ( I used Bazooka)
- 2 tablespoons mild oil: canola, avocado or coconut.
- pink food coloring
- Chiclets, Bazooka nuggets or other candy-coated bubble gum
- Put the marshmallows in a big microwave safe bowl (I have an 8 cup Pyrex that is perfect for this).
- Heat for 1 minute, until soft and puffy.
- Whisk the soft marshmallows until smooth, then slowly pour in the soy creamer.
- Microwave for another 3-5 minutes, stirring every so often, until the creamer is hot but not boiling and the marshmallows are melted.
- Meanwhile, unwrap the bubble gum and place in a piece of cheesecloth and fasten with a twistie tie.
- Place the gum “tea bag” into the warm creamer and allow to steep and cool in the refrigerator.
- When the cream is cold, remove the bubble gum bag, give it a squeeze and throw away. Add the oil and food coloring.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker. I have a Cuisinart that works well. At the very end of the freezing, pour in the candy-coated gum and mix it around briefly before transferring the ice cream to a freezer container.