Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Whisk the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the soymilk, vinegar and vanilla together in a small bowl to thicken.
- Beat the margarine and sugar together until fluffy, add the oil and thickened soymilk. Beat well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend gently with a spatula. Don’t beat.
- Once things are nearly blended together, add the zucchini and chocolate chips. Blend those guys in.
- Scoop into a 9 x 13 pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out pretty clean.
- Cool before adding frosting.