- 3 cups Silk soy creamer (about 1 1/2 pints)
- 20 regular marshmallows (about 1/2 bag)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 T. oil ( I used avocado, canola or soy would be fine)
- 1 t. vanilla
- Put the marshmallows in a big microwave safe bowl (I have an 8 cup Pyrex that is perfect for this)
- Heat for 1-2 minutes, until soft and puffy.
- Whisk the soft marshmallows with 1/2 cup soy creamer until smooth. You may have to return the mixture to the microwave for another minute or so to get the marshmallows to fully melt into the creamer.
- Add the remaining 2 1/2 cups of creamer, sugar and oil. Whisk until smooth and the marshmallows are all melted.
- Cool the mixture down in the freezer or refrigerator before pouring into an ice cream maker to freeze. I have a Cuisinart that is wonderful.