- 3 cups Silk soy creamer (about 1 1/2 pints)
- 20 regular marshmallows
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 T. oil ( I used avocado, canola or soy would be fine)
- Orange food coloring (optional, but live a little)
- Put the marshmallows in a big microwave safe bowl (I have an 8 cup Pyrex bowl that is perfect for this)
- Heat for 1-2 minutes, until soft and puffy.
- Whisk the soft marshmallows with 1/2 cup soy creamer until smooth. You may have to return the mixture to the microwave for another minute or so to get the marshmallows to fully melt into the creamer.
- Add the remaining 2 1/2 cups of creamer, orange juice concentrate & oil. Add a little orange food coloring if it needs to be jazzed up.
- Cool the mixture down in the freezer or refrigerator before pouring into an ice cream maker to freeze. I have a Cuisinart that is wonderful.
- Spoon into push-up containers and freeze. Makes 12.