This dairy-free cream cheese frosting is also vegan, it’s the perfect creamy counterpoint to the pumpkin cookies.
- Cream the cream cheese and margarine together until fluffy.
- Add the maple syrup and beat again.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar.
- Add the vanilla at the end.
- If the filling seems too thick, add a few splashes of dairy-free milk.
If you don’t have a dairy allergy, just use regular butter, cream cheese, and milk.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy free frosting, vegan cream cheese frosting, plant based frosting