- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 3/4 cup dairy-free milk substitute (I used Silk Pure Coconut, but soy or rice would work)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Same method for both type of batter!
- In a food processor, mix the dry ingredients together: flour, powdered sugar, salt and cocoa (if making chocolate).
- Add the wet ingredients: margarine, coconut milk, vanilla. Pulse until smooth.
- Heat up the pizzelle press and bake according to the manufacturers instructions. I sprayed the press with cooking oil first, then used a generous tablespoon of batter and baked for about a minute.