This homemade Chex Mix is dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, and vegan.
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups bite-sized pretzels
- 2 cups garlic bagel chips (I made my own by thinly slicing Lender’s bagels, spraying with oil, sprinkling with garlic salt and toasting in the oven)
- 6 Tablespoons dairy-free margarine, melted
- 2 Tablespoons homemade Worcestershire Sauce or other safe version
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt, like Lawry’s
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat oven to 250.
- In a large roasting pan mix all the cereals, pretzels and chips.
- Whisk the margarine, Worcestershire & spices together in small bowl.
- Pour margarine-spice mix over the cereal mix, and stir around.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can make this in microwave by heating the whole thing in a large microwavable bowl on high for 5-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. My friend Camille, has a slow cooker recipe too.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy free chex mix, nut free chex mix, vegan chex mix, snack mix recipe