- Blend the top set of ingredients in a blender, or a medium bowl with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Sift the bottom set of ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour the blended wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix until everything is blended.
- Scoop into muffin tins lined with papers, and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until you start smelling banana muffins baking and the centers are springy and dry. (The great thing about egg and dairy free muffins is that they are usually ready when you can smell them baking!)
- Take out of the pan and let cool on a rack.
Makes a little over a dozen regular muffins, or enough for a dozen regular plus a dozen mini muffins if you’d like
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy free banana muffins, vegan banana muffins, banana cupcakes