This dairy-free and egg-free pumpkin cream pie is the easiest pie you’ll ever make. You’ve got enough going on with Thanksgiving Dinner, you can take a break on this one.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (make your own, or buy one, I used a Keebler Ready Crust)
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 packages (3.4oz) Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- I cup Rich’s Whip liquid, whipped up thick (or 8 ounces of another dairy-free whipped topping)
- Beat milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices together with a whisk until well blended.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Pour into crust, decorate with remaining whipped topping and refrigerate for an hour.
I used Silk Coconut Milk in this recipe. Read my full post on dairy-free milk options.
Yes, Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix is dairy free, vegan too.
For dairy-free whipped cream, I use Rich’s Whip Liquid, found at Gordon Food Service (a local restaurant food supply store). If you can’t find it, there are other vegan options at your local health food/whole foods-type stores.
If you don’t have a dairy allergy, just use regular milk and Cool-Whip!