- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 4 cups flour ( I use 3 cups white bread flour and 1 cup whole wheat)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Mix everything together in a stand mixer with the dough hook until smooth
- Divide into a golf ball sized portions.
- Roll and shape as you like. Brush with water and sprinkle with salt. Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Let sit while the oven heats up to 425. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve with honey and mustard!
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade soft pretzels, dairy free pretzels, vegan pretzels