This easy strawberry napoleon dessert comes together quickly with frozen puff-pastry.
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry
- Dairy-free whipped cream (I used Rich’s Whip)
- Sliced Strawberries
- Melted chocolate chips and powdered sugar
- Allow the frozen puff pastry sheets to thaw, then cut into heart shapes, sprinkle with granulated sugar and bake at 400 until golden brown.
- Once the pastry has cooled, cut until 3 layers.
- Then start building with layers of whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate drizzle.
Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate ChipsBuy Now →
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy-free valentines day dessert, dairy-free strawberry dessert