Basic Dairy-Free Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 cups dairy-free vanilla creamer (I use Silk Soy)
- 20 regular marshmallows
- Put the marshmallows in a big microwave safe bowl (I have an 8 cup Pyrex that is perfect for this
- Heat for 1-2 minutes, until soft and puffy.
- Whisk the soft marshmallows with ½ cup soy creamer until smooth. You may have to return the mixture to the microwave for another minute or so to get the marshmallows to fully melt into the creamer.
- Add the remaining 2½ cups of creamer. Whisk until smooth and the marshmallows are all melted.
- Cool the mixture down in the freezer or refrigerator before pouring into an ice cream maker to freeze. I have a Cuisinart that is wonderful.