This easy dairy-free and egg-free ice cream has only 2 ingredients. It doesn’t get any simpler than that!
- 3 cups vanilla dairy-free creamer
- 20 regular sized marshmallows
- Put the marshmallows in a big microwave safe bowl (I have an 8 cup Pyrex that is perfect for this)
- Heat for 1-2 minutes, until soft and puffy.
- Whisk the soft marshmallows with 1/2 cup creamer until smooth. You may have to return the mixture to the microwave for another minute or so to get the marshmallows to fully melt into the creamer.
- Add the remaining 2 1/2 cups of creamer. Whisk until smooth and the marshmallows are all melted.
- Cool the mixture down in the freezer or refrigerator before pouring into an ice cream maker to freeze. I have a Cuisinart that is wonderful.
You can use plain dairy-free creamer, just add 1/2 cup sugar and 1 t. vanilla to the ice cream mix before freezing.
If you can’t find any creamer, just use regular dairy-free milk of your choice but add 1/2 cup sugar, 2 T oil, and 1 t. vanilla to the ice cream mix before freezing.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ice Cream